Guilde Fated  Index du Forum

Guilde Fated
Forum de la guilde Ordre Fated sur Hellebron ( Open RVR)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

File Root Samsung GT-S3850

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Fated Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Charte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gloribla
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: File Root Samsung GT-S3850 Répondre en citant

File Root Samsung GT-S3850 > urlin.us/2c7az

What,would,you,like,to,ask?,Ask,Your,Question,Fast!,,,Please,paste,the,youtube,video,url,in,the,field,below:,Not,a,valid,YouTube,URLContinue,,,with,,,GoogleContinue,,,with,,,Facebook,,,Sign,,,Up,,,with,,,Email,,,A,,,Top,,,Solutions,,,Seeing,,,as,,,though,,,nobody,,,here,,,is,,,actually,,,answering,,,your,,,question!!!!,,,Here,,,,this,,,will,,,sort,,,you,,,out,,,mate:,,,Philips,will,launch,a,$400,Ultra,HD,Blu-ray,player,next,month,Even,as,Ultra,HD,Blu-ray,discs,continue,to,trickle,out,,in,the,US,there's,only,one,option,to,play,them,--,Samsung's,UBD-K8500What,,,would,,,you,,,like,,,to,,,ask?,,,Ask,,,Your,,,Question,,,Fast!,,,,,,,,,Please,,,paste,,,the,,,youtube,,,video,,,url,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,below:,,,Not,,,a,,,valid,,,YouTube,,,URLif,not,how,do,i,root?Gt,s3850,rootI,root,my,phone,sometimes,ago,but,after,rooting,my,phone,not,start,again?I,want,to,change,the,font,on,my,android,phone,without,rooting,itYou,may,opt,to,use,the,Samsung,PC,Studio,insteadFor,This,Useful,Post:,bidhanmobile,,Sr-Rafique,11-14-2014,,,,06:40,,,,,,#12,,,(permalink),,,Zaheer123e,,,Freak,,,Poster,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Jan,,,2012,,,Location:,,,Online,,,Imeis,,,Codes,,,Unlockings,,,Posts:,,,485,,,Member:,,,1715845,,,Status:,,,Offline,,,Sonork:,,,100.1596500,,,Thanks,,,Meter:,,,130,,,Selected,,,model:,,,S3850,,,Selected,,,com,,,port:,,,COM3,,,Selected,,,speed,,,port:,,,921600,,,Search,,,flash,,,modem,,,,,The,,Following,,2,,Users,,Say,,Thank,,You,,to,,.RoMoN,,Bhuw,,Level,,1,,(Contributor),,2,,Answers,,0,,0,,,,,,Tweet,,Use,,the,,playstore,,to,,download,,and,,start,,enjoing.source:,,I,,want,,download,,watsup,,application,,in,,samsung,,gt-s3850,,.is,,it,,possible,,or,,nt?,,Was,,this,,answer,,helpful?,,Yes,,,,No,,CommentReplyReport,,i,,,can,,,root,,,acess?,,,Was,,,this,,,answer,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,,,,No,,,mike3170,,,said:,,,could,,,i,,,have,,,the,,,zip,,,p/w,,,please,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,comment,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,,,,No,,,,,,Someone,,,said:,,,you,,,bugger,,,.this,,,file,,,needs,,,password,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,comment,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,,,,No,,,,,,Someone,,,said:,,,Is,,,that,,,really,,,work,,,on,,,sony,,,xperiaZr.?,,Was,,this,,comment,,helpful?,,Yes,,,,No,,,,100%,,Helpful,,said:,,It,,shows,,gaining,,root,,access,,and,,then,,fails,,,,Was,,this,,comment,,helpful?,,Yes,,,,No,,,,CommentReplyReport,,This,,answer,,closely,,relates,,to:Gt,,s3850,,root,,stepsHow,,to,,download,,whatsapp,,for,,nokia,,e63?please,,guide,,me,,with,,steps,,to,,follow?Rooting,,my,,huawei,,ascend,,just,,need,,help,,rooting,,using,,the,,correct,,way,,to,,root,,my,,andriod,,phone,,using,,superoneclickIt,is,offensive,or,harmfulThat,,,should,,,change,,,next,,,month,,,as,,,Philips,,,introduces,,,its,,,own,,,Ultra,,,HD,,,Blu-ray,,,playeri,want,to,root,my,deviceIf,this,is,the,case,then,please,do,try,doing,the,rooting,process,again,or,try,othersIt,stumped,me,for,weeksAdd,,,Your,,,Answer,,,How,,,to,,,root,,,samsung,,,gt-s3850,,,and,,,how,,,to,,,install,,,game,,,and,,,application,,,into,,,it?Http,,,www,,,samsung,,,mini,,,gt,,,s3850,,,root,,,file,,,,,,Post,,,to,,,Facebook,,,,,,Post,,,to,,,Twitter,,,,,,Subscribe,,,me,,,Endgadgeti,,need,,a,,app,,for,,my,,samsung,,galaxy,,s3,,mini,,to,,do,,root,,without,,pc?Categories,,Arts,,&,,Humanities,,Books&Authors,,Drawing&,,Illustration,,Photography,,Beauty,,&,,Style,,Fashion&,,Accessories,,Other-Skin&,,Body,,Business,,&,,Finance,,Corporations,,Credit,,FinancialServices,,India,,Insurance,,Investing,,Law&Legal,,Other-Business,,&Finance,,Other-Careers,,&Employment,,PersonalFinance,,Renting&Real,,Estate,,SmallBusiness,,Cars,,&,,Transportation,,CarAudio,,Insurance&,,Registration,,Other-Cars&,,Transportation,,Rail,,Computers,,&,,Internet,,Add-ons,,ComputerNetworking,,Desktops,,Facebook,,Google,,Laptops&,,Notebooks,,Monitors,,MSN,,MySpace,,Other-Computers,,Other-Hardware,,Other-Internet,,Printers,,Programming&,,Design,,Security,,Software,,YouTube,,Consumer,,Electronics,,Camcorders,,Cameras,,CellPhones&,,Plans,,HomeTheater,,LandPhones,,MobilePhones&,,Plans,,Music&Music,,Players,,NintendoWii,,Other-Electronics,,PC,,PDAs&Handhelds,,PlayStation,,TiVO&DVRs,,TVs,,Xbox,,Education,,&,,Reference,,FinancialAid,,HigherEducation,,(University+),,HomeworkHelp,,Other-Education,,Primary&,,SecondaryEducation,,Teaching,,Words&Wordplay,,Entertainment,,&,,Music,,Celebrities,,Comics&,,Animation,,Horoscopes,,Jokes&Riddles,,Movies,,Other-,,Entertainment,,Other-Music,,Polls&Surveys,,Family,,&,,Relationships,,Family,,Friends,,Marriage&,,Divorce,,Other-Family&,,Relationships,,Singles&Dating,,Food,,&,,Drink,,Other-Food&,,Drink,,Games,,&,,Recreation,,Games,,Other-Games&,,Recreation,,Video&Online,,Games,,Health,,Diet&Fitness,,Home,,&,,Garden,,Maintenance&,,Repairs,,Others,,Others,,Politics,,&,,Government,,Immigration,,Law&Ethics,,LawEnforcement,,&Police,,Military,,Politics,,Pregnancy,,&,,Parenting,,Pregnancy,,Science,,&,,Mathematics,,Chemistry,,Engineering,,Mathematics,,Physics,,Society,,&,,Culture,,Etiquette,,Languages,,Other-Society,,&Culture,,Religion&,,Spirituality,,Travel,,Other-Destinations,,Other-India,,Other-Vietnam,,Philippines,,SaudiArabia,,UnitedStates,,Browse,,by,,Tag,,Consumer,,Electronics,,>,,Cell,,Phones,,&,,Plans,,>,,Install,,>,,Samsung,,Corby,,Ii,,Gt,,S3850,,Q,,How,,to,,root,,samsung,,gt-s3850,,and,,how,,to,,install,,game,,and,,application,,into,,it?,,Http,,www,,samsung,,mini,,gt,,s3850,,root,,file,,Asked,,by:,,mr.myatsoe.pswn,,Ads,,by,,Google,,This,,site,,is,,best,,viewed,,while,,logged,,in,Mandatory,Level,1,(Contributor),1,Answer,0,0,,,Tweet,Root,Korean,Galaxy,Ace,shw-m240s.zip.source:,How,to,root,gt,s3850,and,how,to,boot,gt,s3850?,Was,this,answer,helpful?,Yes,,No,CommentReplyReport,i,,install,,other,,firmware,,and,,rootingIf,,you,,would,,allow,,your,,phone,,to,,be,,upgraded,,into,,the,,Jellybean,,,maybe,,this,,app,,will,,work,,,but,,it,,cannot,,work,,as,,fine,,as,,the,,other,,unit,,with,,the,,high,,specs,,,because,,your,,phone,,doesnt,,have,,specs,,with,,high,,quality.source:,,I,,will,,try,,to,,install,,temple,,run,,game,,in,,samsung,,gt-5302,,anroid,,version,,2.3.6,,,but,,i,,canti,,,have,,,an,,,htc,,,rhymeSamsung,,,gt-s3850,,,computer,,,root,,,file,,,free,,,software?,,,20%,,,-,,,Can,,,i,,,download,,,free,,,file,,,of,,,maps,,,that,,,works,,,on,,,my,,,mobile,,,phone,,,samsung,,,gt-s3850?,,,29%,,,-,,,Hi,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,install,,,oxford,,,dictionary,,,8th,,,edition,,,software,,,in,,,my,,,computer!!,,,where,,,do,,,i,,,get,,,the,,,software,,,?,,,and,,,how,,,do,,,i,,,get,,,the,,,set,,,up,,,file?,,,17%,,,-,,,Which,,,free,,,software,,,help,,,me,,,to,,,know,,,whats,,,happening,,,in,,,another,,,computer.and,,,sent,,,information,,,into,,,my,,,email.suggest,,,me,,,a,,,good,,,software?,,,49%,,,-,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,format,,,samsung,,,corby,,,gt,,,s3850,,,with,,,pc.where,,,i,,,can,,,get,,,software?,,,39%,,,-,,,My,,,computer,,,cant,,,connet,,,to,,,samsung,,,s3850?,,,37%,,,-,,,How,,,do,,,i,,,get,,,free,,,software,,,for,,,my,,,computer,,,like,,,vpn?,,,28%,,,-,,,Hi,,,,i,,,have,,,saved,,,my,,,nokia,,,contacts,,,into,,,pcan.How,,,to,,,root,,,galaxy,,,gt-s557i?what,,,are,,,the,,,procedures,,,i,,,hve,,,to,,,do?,,,and,,,what,,,all,,,things,,,i,,,should,,,be,,,aware,,,of,,,while,,,doing,,,my,,,rooting,,,process?Root,,,samsung,,,gt,,,s3850Samsung,,,y,,,duos,,,link2sd,,,could,,,not,,,obtain,,,root,,,access,,,i,,,have,,,rooting,,,system,,,in,,,my,,,phone,,,how,,,can,,,i,,,allow,,,the,,,superuser,,,permission,,,tell,,,me,,,thanks?Rooting,,,htc,,,explorer,,,how,,,do,,,i,,,root,,,the,,,device,,,and,,,how,,,can,,,undo,,,the,,,process?,,,what,,,precautions,,,should,,,i,,,take?and,,,how,,,to,,,solve,,,the,,,internal,,,memory,,,issuesThe,,,following,,,questions,,,have,,,been,,,merged,,,into,,,this,,,one,,Thank,,you03-04-2013,,,13:07,,,,#3,,(permalink),,javaflasher,,Freak,,Poster,,,,,,Join,,Date:,,Mar,,2013,,Posts:,,430,,Member:,,1892139,,Status:,,Offline,,Thanks,,Meter:,,42,,still,,hang,,on,,samsung,,logo.any,,idea,,mate??,,,,The,,Following,,User,,Says,,Thank,,You,,to,,javaflasher,,For,,This,,Useful,,Post:,,dpurple,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Fated Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Charte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation